Tuesday, September 14, 2010

New Endevors

I moved to the Seattle area two months ago, a yoga teacher looking to teach.  I had just spent the last 6 months bouncing between Santa Monica and Gualala, California, learning Shiatsu massage and helping out family, when a good friend in Seattle offered me a rent free couch while I establish myself.  It was an offer I could not pass up and so I moved! Now I'm working for Experience Momentum and myself teaching studio and private yoga lessons. 

I discovered Forrest Yoga when working in remote Alaska in 2005 and it was love at first asana. I practiced on my own and took various yoga classes for five years before I certified in Forrest Yoga last year.  I teach yoga in such a way that I remind others about our interconnectedness with each other and the world around us and I have a blast doing it!  

Welcome to my blog: Adventures in yoga await us!

No comments:

Post a Comment